WORKPLACE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
TCSA is looking for a motivated, organized and detail-oriented person who can provide customer support/relations in the role of a Workplace Personal Assistant (WPA). WPA services are provided to individuals with disabilities to ensure they can perform the essential duties of their job.
- The WPA shall assist staff with disabilities in performing duties such as:
- Acting as a human guide or escort
- Assistance with removing and putting on clothing and eating
- Reading for blind or low vision employees
- Note taking
- Off-site travel assistance to job related conferences, meetings, trainings, and occasional overnight travel
- Task-related assistance such as lifting and moving work-related items (<40 lbs.) and general office tasks- faxing, scanning, computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suites), making phone calls and filing.
- The WPA does not interpret information or perform essential job functions for the client.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office or business environment in which they had to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and efficient Internet search techniques
- Proactive customer service focused
- Comprehensive English vocabulary and reading level above 60 words/minute
- Comfortable working near service animals
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- High School Education with preference given to persons with a college degree
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a clearance
401k with 4% matching