INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
TCSA is looking for a motivated and organized Inside Sales Representative to join our fast growing team. The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for driving opportunities and revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements of our partners, providing technical information to potential partners and customers and developing accounts.
You must have well developed sales skills, IT background, a knowledge of AT software and hardware and its application with persons of varying disabilities and needs is a plus.
You will be calling on prospects and clients throughout the country. From generating a pipeline of new prospects to maintaining successful customer relationships, you will be expected to manage the entire process. By leveraging your knowledge of the prospects and clients’ needs, you need to effectively recommend the product(s) or service(s) best suited to the client’s needs.
If you are the right candidate, then you are driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both customers and co-workers.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in sales
- Ability to meet sales goals
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling technical products and services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to meet assigned task requirements
- Flexible and open-minded interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to travel independently
- Generous Base Salary
- Uncapped commission plan with quarterly performance bonuses
- Full Benefit Package