TCSAccess, (www.tcsaccess.com) a leading provider of Assistive Technology (AT) is looking for a motivated, organized, enthusiastic program coordinator to join our team – a team dedicated to the advancement of equal access of persons with disabilities through the provision of Assistive Technology tools and solutions aimed at fostering independence and productivity. We believe all individuals, regardless of ability, should have equal access to the tools needed to perform essential job or educational functions. We believe a disability should not be a barrier to successful, competitive employment or academic achievement.
The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and a self-motivated professional with at least 2 years of experience in account management supporting direct service programs. They work best in a fast-paced, fluid environment with creative problem-solving skills who can identify, prioritize and address needs with minimal guidance and direction. They can communicate with internal and external stakeholders with the utmost professionalism in an accommodating tone using precise and clear language, either in writing or in person. They can handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The Experience Coordinator will provide support to three major programs to ensure an exceptional experience for our stakeholders. The Experience Coordinator will report to the Director of Experience and work directly with consumers and funding agencies.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and other software platforms
- Holds a B.A / B.S. or higher
- Has at least two years of experience
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Works and communicates well with all staff, partners and consumers
- Manages training schedules and rosters
- Drafts, processes, files, and maintains correspondence, messages, and other documentation.
- Reviews and independently follows organization procedures
- Prepare and produce records, reports and other material as required by TCSAccess partners
- Coordinate Deliverables (to include logistics, authorizations, technology and paperwork
- Quality Assurance Management
- Create and submit program specific invoices
- Interface with Funders regarding all program deliverables
- Track reporting information and verify with TCSA staff and contractors
- Other duties as required